The sole reason I’m writing today, is to give me the opportunity to look back and be proud of myself.
Today, September 12th 2016, I find myself unemployed (by my own choice) and searching for the job that is going to make my life a joy. I’ve been in this new city for 42 days, and in that time I have
- Trained at the karate school once a week
- Started a job, and quit said job withing 4 weeks
- Made absolutely zero friends
- Gained a considerable amount of weight
- Read 8 chapters of a fictional book
- And really done absolutely nothing that I am proud of (besides climb a few waterfalls and mountains)
I’m now without a job, and unhappy with where I am personally right now.
So what next. Am I going to get that job that I’ve been praying and begging for? Am I going to continue to train for my Adult black belt? Or am I going to find myself settling for a low paying job, like so many people I’ve met here.
Only time will tell. And I am giving myself the opportunity to look back and see me at another low point in my life.
All I can do is pray, and wait for God to open a door for me. He knows exactly where I need to be in life, and the opportunity will arise.
I just hope it’s soon…